- Computer Networks, computer architecture;
- Systolic Arrays, performance evaluation of distributed systems;
- Packet Scheduling in, and performance of ATM networks, special purpose VLSI arrays, cache coherence protocols for multiprocessors.
Mokhtar Aboelaze received his Ph.D. from Purdue University in Electrical and Computer Engineering in 1988.
- (with A. Elnaggar) “Improving the Performance of Ethernet Under a Combined Data/Real-Time Traffic”, in Proceedings of the Seventh IASTED International Conference in APPLIED INFORMATICS, February, 2000.
- (With A. Elnaggar) “An Efficient Algorithm for Multidimensional Convolution”, Proceedings of ICASSP2000, Istanbul, Turkey, June 5-9 2000.
- An Efficient, Small Node Degree, Interconnection Network, Proceedings of AI’99, Innsbruck, Austria, Feb. 15-18, 1999