- Visual motion estimation, scene structure analysis, navigation, egomotion;
- Image processing (fast algorithms for image operations);
- Software issues in vision.
- The MediaMath software package, a tool for research in Vision and Robotics and related areas.
Minas received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Maryland in 1989.
- “A research environment for Computer Vision”, in Research in Computer and Robot Vision, C. Archibald and P. Kwok (Eds.), World Scientific Press, Singapore, 397-421, 1995.
- “Models of statistical visual motion estimation”, Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing: Image Understanding, 60:300-312, 1994.
- “Linear Algorithm for the Point and Line Correspondence Problem”, Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing: Image Understanding, 56:230-241, 1992.