- Artificial Intelligence (Intelligent Computation, Logic Problem Solving, Knowledge Representation and Processing of Imprecise and/or Uncertain Knowledge) and Non Classical Measures
- Reasoning Systems with the topics of Fuzzy Logic
- design of portable software in PROLOG for building fuzzy expert systems and for natural language processing
Eugene Roventa has been emeritus since July 1, 2009.
- His book (with M. Reghis ) “Classical and Fuzzy Concepts in Mathematical Logic with Applications” was published in 1998 by CRC Press Florida, USA.
- A second book concerning logic in French has been published by GREF in 2000, York University.