Instructions for Supervisors
Updated Jan. 14, 2015
Supervisors must follow these guidelines for Form 202 Part 2:
- Proposed starting date of the award: April 27, 2015 will be the start date for all awardees unless special arrangements are made with the Dean’s Office. August 14, 2015 will be the end date for the complete 16 weeks.
- Proposed research project: The specific, detailed research proposal must include the student’s role in the project.
- Research subject code: This must be from the list located at: http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/help-aide/scholarshipcodes-codespourbourses_eng.asp
- Grant application number: This refers to the grant number of the letter from NSERC that the faculty member receives when they are notified that their grant is successful (NOT their budget #).
- Personal identification number: This is the faculty member’s NSERC PIN.
- Signature: The proposed supervisor must sign the form before it is forwarded to the Dean’s Office. If completed correctly on-line, the area for the signature will not be greyed out.